- CompuHigh/Whitmore School is accredited by Advanc-Ed. AdvancED is dedicated to advancing excellence in education worldwide. The North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI) are accreditation divisions of AdvancED.
- CompuHigh/Whitmore School has the regional accrediation of NCA-CASI (North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement), and SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools). You may also call Ms. Merlin Morris at SACS at phone (404) 679-4501 X503.
- CompuHigh's NCA-CASI and SACS accreditations are recognized by Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) in California. For questions regarding WASC recognition of CompuHigh in California, contact Marilyn George, WASC Associate Executive Director, at (951) 693.2550.
- Both NCA-CASI and SACS are recognized by the US Department of Education.
- CompuHigh/Whitmore School is an approved NCAA core course provider. Visit https://web1.ncaa.org/hsportal/exec/hsAction enter our High School Code (490940), and click the "submit" button