Hi, I am , your teacher for this course. Welcome to English 3.
When working on your lessons use the following guidelines:
Remember, this is an English class and the rules of English apply in every post, even when you are asking questions.
- Proofread and spell check all your work. Be sure to use proper English.
- Respond to all requests for revisions.
- It is not acceptable to use lazy English such as the words "cuz" for "because" or "wanna" for "want to".
- If you are writing a story where you want to illustrate a particular dialect or mode of speech, words such as "cuz" should be noted with quotation marks ('' ").
- Each sentence should begin with a capital letter and end with a period, question mark, or exclamation point. Proper punctuation is important!
- The pronoun "I" is always capitalized.
If you need help, ask for help. Be specific with your questions and what you don't understand. I will try a little harder to explain myself. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me using the form at the bottom of the page.
When you finish this course you are responsible
for completing and submitting your Credit Report Form (CRF).
- May submit: no more than 2 posts per day
- Credit options: 1 credit / 0.5 credit (first or second semester)
The materials in this lesson are © Compuhigh and may not be reused without express written permission.